Friday, January 22, 2010

It's back...but I am already gone!


Yes, in fact, I did fall off the face of the earth. I went to the planet "holiday-land". Where I was menaced by orange goblins, angry turkeys, wrapping paper elves and a big fat guy, in a moth eaten red suit. Boy... am I glad that I have re-entered the earth's atmosphere!

Okay, that's a lie. I just got side-tracked and neglected my blog. So, I apologize. Forgive me and I promise to get back to a schedule of more regular postings.

I am writing this from, a well, less than luxury Motel 6 in Nogales Arizona, on the Mexican boarder. Greg, Lucky (the wonder dog) and I, set out this morning, in the rain, with the Champagne-super-nova (AKA the Privia mini-van) stuffed to the roof, for a road trip all the way down to sunny Mazatlan, Mexico. Where we will be staying in the Centro Historico district for the next two weeks.

We are determined to discover if two Gringos and a wonder dog can survive the long drive with its perils, and if we can blend into the scene in Ole' Meheeco! Greg and I made an initial incursion into Mazatlan last November for a week. And, I must say that we came back pretty smitten with the charm of Maz. Hence this longer gig and even one more planned for a month this coming May.

I know that some of my friends and colleagues think we've gone loco, and that very well may be. But we are having fun. So, stay tuned... this blog could get pretty interesting real quick!

Adios for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment